Norton Fluid Power have been involved in Asset Management for over 15 years with extensive experience in the stores control and procurement of engineering consumables for a number of UK based Blue Chip companies. We set ourselves apart from the competition by bringing a wide range of engineering capabilities to the day to day purchasing requirements of our customers.
Our capabilities range from simple stores control and replenishment systems to hi-spec, hi-tech barcoding and reporting systems, all tailored with a flexible approach to the individual customer's needs.
The procurement team bring the knowledge and experience to provide our customers with the market leading technologies and innovative suppliers, not only to reduce the monetary cost of each item, but the cost of use and the environmental cost, to ensure the best product is made available to our customers without their need for extensive research.
Our engineering team bring a wide range of expertise in many areas, all this brings a huge pool of knowledge to compliment our customer's engineering competencies. Our role on site is to work with our customer's engineers, not only on the product in the stores, but also how and where it is used in their processes and allow us to offer advice and the new product availability to assist in improvements in maintenance and production. The engineering division compliments our asset management team in areas such as:
- Repair and overhaul
- Contamination Control and Analysis
- New system build
- Total Engineered Solutions
Our value added services for the asset management of your site include:
- On site Technical & Administrative Support – 8 hrs a day/5 days a week - Identification of product, advice on product suitability, project management support, quotations, order generation, delivery management, invoice support.
- Cost Saving Activities - recorded savings through price reduction, cost of use reduction or cost avoidance.
- Stock Management, including stock rationalisation of life-finite products, inventory reduction of obsolete and duplicated items, product manufacturers standardisation.
- Engineering support on site and at head office - Repairs, service contract maintenance, onsite installation of hose systems, on site hydraulics repairs and system checks, new system builds.
We also provide 24 Hours a day support to our Asset Managed Sites – Engineering Support from Engineers, on telephone and on site. Our focus is saving your money, by you not spending your money...